BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beanie Mexi (a.k.a. What the Hell) - Polly Timperley

The following is a recollection recipe and what I write about it is opinion only, I think some of my siblings actually enjoyed this recipe. I recall eating it only one time and eating cereal instead when it was offered again. This recipe gave me my fist confirmed case of severe heartburn.


1 can Manwich - Prepared sloppy joe in a can, follow directions on the back of the can.
1 green pepper diced
1/2 medium onion diced

Once hamburger/Manwich mixture is done.

Add:

1 can of baked beans, some of the juices drained

Mix well and microwave until mixture hot and serve.

To add a little more "what the hell" serve on hot dog buns.

I have no suggestions on what to accompany the above delight except maybe peptol bismol or pepcid. Enjoy!


0 comments: